I’m a proud member of the female populace but here are some things that qualifies me as the black sheep
1. I don’t wear heels. I’m on the contrary obsessed with flats.
2. I have virgin nails. 🙂 I have never tried using nail polish. As in never!
3. I ain’t high maintenance. I wanted to look good but I never had the patience and perseverance to religiously maintain a beauty regimen. Facial wash – (moisturizer when I’m not lazy) – face powder – pat of blush (when the means can still provide) – eye shadow – eye brow pencil.. that’s in pansit
4. I don’t wear lipstick because I don’t know how to use and maintain them.
5. I can’t live without my hair serum. Otherwise, say hello to my Afro unruly hair!
6. I don’t drink coffee or any form of hot drinks.
7. I’m a shopaholic and this has been my greatest struggle.
8. I’m in love with color blue. It used to be that all my clothes are color blue. Today, about 80% are still in blue. 😀
9. I love sweet and salty foods. Translation: cakes, chips and other fatty foods
10. I love to sleep. One day or worst, the entire weekend is devoted to zzzzzzzzzz
11. Blogging is my lovelife, my boyfriend. 😀 Despite the rush and bulk of workload, the hardheaded me will always find a way to blog. I’d rather get reprimanded than not to be able to blog.