The long weekend is about to end. Six more hours it would be Wednesday and everyone is back to work again. In my previous post, I enumerated the things I wanted to accomplish.
In the four workless day, here’s a list of what I wanted to accomplish
1. Finish the long overdue research
2. My hair treatment preferably on a Saturday
3. Clean my room
4. Exercise to finally jog and lose those humps and bumps
5. A nice dinner with my friends and family
shopping yes shopping 😉
And the results of my four day workless weekend,
1. Finish the long overdue research – I’M STILL DOING IT!
2. My hair treatment – FAILED! WHERE’S OUR MONEY?
3. Clean my room – FAILED! No explanations accepted
4. Exercise – FAILED! I was lazy to get up early.
5. Nice dinner with family and friends – PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED! My friend refused to join me to our long planned Banapple meal because of the crazy weather. I was already dressed up when my friend suggested not to push through. One of my friends who promised to text me last Monday for a mall meal treat failed to even send me a text message. I hope she’s fine.
6. shopping – YES! I WAS ABLE TO BUY MY DREAM LOAFERS LAST FRIDAY. I guess it’s really better to do things on your own.
Overall score: FAILED!